Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Had my 8 week appt today!


I weigh 12.5lbs!  That is more than 1.5 more lbs than i weight at my 4 week appt!


Doc says I am over 50th percentile! Im wearing 3-6 month clothing - sometimes 6-9 month!

So I just started smiling a few days ago! And I was smiling up a storm at the doctor's office....until someone came up with the bright idea to give me shots!!! WTH!



I didn't like my shots!!!


But i took them like a champ!



When I got home, my leg was sore so I screamed until Mommy gave me Tylenol. I didn't feel like eating either and I guess the shots made me tired.... so i took a LONG nap.  But today i feel fine!


It's muggy and going to be in the 80s today.  I wonder if Mommy will take me out for a walk....I wouldn't mind going to get some Dunkin Donuts!


In other news, a spot opened up for me at my big brother's daycare!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited ! I am going to be down the hall from him!

2 comments: