Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4 months - ish!

Mommy went back to work. 
So no more of this! :(



And now every morning looks like this!


This is what I wore for picture day at school!!!  The photographer said I looked very "80s!"  Can you tell I am busting out of this outfit??



I am on formula now - eating about 5-6 ozs every 3 hours.



 My big brother gives me kisses every morning and night! He calls me "Bee bee"













The teachers at daycare say I am "good baby" and I'm a "good napper!"


I still don't always sleep through the night though!!



I like to wake up once... sometimes twice a night still!!!  Sometimes at 1am. Just because. I'm not hungry. But i just feel like screaming. And then again at 4am.   Then I'll sleep through until about 7:45am.



I did sleep through the night once or twice though!  I slept from 10pm all the way until 6am!! Mommy was ecstatic. 













Check me out. I'm a model.












Look at me here! I'm totally a chunk!

My head is as big as my brothers! And can you tell my legs are super long?






And I'm wearing 6-12 month clothing already!!!






I like to suck my middle two fingers.  YEA ROCK ON!









I can be pensive....





Sleepy.....

or round.....


But generally, I am known for my happy smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment