Monday, July 28, 2014

Almost 4 months (again)

Yes Mommy counted wrong last time - I wasn't 4 months yet. But I will be in a week!

Anyways... I started laughing two weeks ago! Here is me laughing while daddy is playing peekaboo with me!

;l

I'm a pretty good baby! I don't really cry - except when I'm hungry or need a nap!


I prefer sitting up - so that I can see whats going on around me.  I am holding my head up alot better but still cannot sit up unassisted.


At my 4 month doctors appointment, I weighed in at 14.4 lbs and was 24 inches.  Doc said I am above average in height and weight!


Here are some pics Mommy took this past weekend in our backyard!


Ummm... DO I HAVE RED HAIR????





LOOKS RED TO ME!



Am I going to be a half-asian kid with reddish hair??






I am a pretty happy baby!!!  If you smile at me, I will smile right back!





I love love love looking at the trees. 



Check out my long frog legs. I am going to be the next Jeremy Lin... with reddish hair~!




And a winning smile!










I am sleeping fairly well.  I fall asleep on my own around 8:30pm.  Mommy usually changes my diaper, reads me a book, swaddles me, turns the sound machine on, and closes the door. Then I am usually asleep within 5 minutes on my own.












Daddy gives me a dreamfeed at 1030pm. 


And usually I stay asleep until about 6am or so. 




I say "Usually" because 1-2 times a week, I still wake up screaming bloody murder at 4am.   I like to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes. That's all. 


Here I am on a walk with Mommy around the neighborhood this past weekend.




Here are some pics from daycare!







Here is a pic of me and Popo when she and Gongong came for a visit before their trip to Jakarta!




No comments:

Post a Comment