Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I am finally....sitting up!


Big news! I am finally able to sit up for extended periods of time  without assistance.  



I mean it's not easy holding up all that weight...

I'm still not really crawling either.  I can kind of pivot 180 degrees.





I am still sucking on my fingers alot!








I have a tooth coming in on the bottom though!



I am eating solids three times a day and still drinking 8 oz every three hours. I need to eat alot!!! Alot more than my brother did at this age!





















ZZzzzzz... After my 830pm Dream feed. 



My brother is always so nice to me !








I met a new friend recently - Etta! She is a few months older than me (almost 1!) But i think we are the same size!






I am starting to get a bit of separation anxiety.  I don't like it when Mommy or Daddy leave the room and would prefer it if they just carry me all the time. 










I love laughing!





\
\

\



1 comment: