Wednesday, December 10, 2014

8 months old and hanging with my bro!


So my big brother and I are finally sharing toys!




Whenever Mama brings up some toys for me, my brother suddenly is interested in them to.


But I don't mind sharing! My brother is always so nice to me and I love him!







Look we're almost the same size!





Can you tell?  I'm wearing 12-18 month clothing!!!! And yes I am only 8 months old!






I go to sleep pretty early - around 7pm usually, with a final feeding at around 5:30pm.



I usually sleep until about 6:30am.  No issues!


I eat solids 3 times a day! So far my favorites are butternut squash, applesauce, and bananas!



I can sit up unassisted pretty well now.  But I'm still not crawling!





My hair is still fantastic!



And a little reddish!



Red heads do it best yea!




"Look baby! Dinosaur!" my brother said as he showed me a picture of Yoda from Star Wars. 






Check out how long my legs are!


Maybe those will come in handy for basketball!


Or Pro-Volleyball!



But for now, they are great for getting my toes into my mouth!










We all went to the Holiday Festival in Nutley.   Mama waited with me outside while Dada tried to unsuccesfully take Maxwell on a train ride.  






My brother was so excited to get on the train and waited on line with dada. But when he got on, he just started screaming and then Dada had to get off the train because all of the other parents were rolling their eyes.  Then Dada put my brother on the ground so that he could throw himself around and scream and cry.  I heard someone's mom say "Oh I remember that stage..."

But you'd never know what really happened from these pics!




Mama says that I'm the best baby she has ever known.  I am generally super chill and quiet.  







No comments:

Post a Comment